Puerto Rico is home to one of the most advanced
hospitals in the United States
Auxilio Mutuo Hospital is an internationally accredited, multi-specialty hospital, providing world-class healthcare services
for over 138 years. Located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Auxilio Mutuo is a leader in cancer treatment, liver, kidney,
pancreas, blood and marrow transplants, orthopedics, and other medical specialties. Easily accessible from the San
Juan International Airport, it is just 5 minutes away from popular tourist areas with many hotels, restaurants, and
beautiful beaches. Auxilio Mutuo is a preferred institution for medical tourism at one of the world’s best destinations.
Puerto Rico's advantages as a medical destination include:
- Direct flights from major US cities
- US legal and financial system
- No passport required for US Citizens
- Bilingual community (English and Spanish)
- Compliance with all US hospital standards
- Board-certified medical specialists
- Medical services are 40-60% less expensive than on the mainland*
- 365 days of warm weather
- Car Rentals available
* Puerto Rico Department of Economic Development & Commerce.
A complete team of medical specialists and subspecialists,
many of them Board Certified, provide the best and
most advanced care for our patients.
Welcome to the Island of Enchantment
Puerto Rico, a commonwealth of the United States, is located in the Caribbean. This popular tourist destination offers its
visitors the opportunity to enjoy:
- Beautiful beaches and amazing landscapes
- Delicious gastronomy
- More than 500 years of rich culture
- All-year-round warm weather
- One of the largest shopping malls in the Caribbean
- The festive nature Puerto Ricans are known for
Spanish and English are the official languages and most Puerto Ricans speak English.
The dollar is the official currency.
Traveling to Puerto Rico is easy. Every week there are:
1000 direct flights to main cities in the United States
100 daily flights to over 20 destinations in the Caribbean
U.S. citizens don't need a passport to enter the island. If you are going to visit us from abroad,
meaning outside the U.S., we will gladly help you in coordinating your application for a visa.
Puerto Rico has unlimited lodging options, no matter your budget, or party size.
Out staff will guide you in choosing a hotel that is right for you.